Thank you for your interest in signing up to the MultiSki Community. The process is fairly simple and painless and will allow you to chat with other member of similar abilities and interests.
- Click Here to open up the MultiSki Community sign-in / registration page.
- Click on the ‘Register’ text below the Password box.
- Fill in your chosen Display Name (which will be seen by other users), your email address (used for communication from the site only), you Username (used when you sign in) and your chosen password.
- Click on the blue ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the form.
You will be sent an email to confirm that this is your email address and you must click on the link in the email to continue registration. Once you click on the link in the email, your registration will be completed and you will be taken to the ‘Activity’ page, which shows the most recent activity on the site.
- Please click on the ‘Members’ tab at the top of the page, and select your profile.
- Click the ‘Edit Profile’ button. This will take you to your profile screen, where you can add your Location, Skiing Ability, a public email address (which you don’t mind everyone seeing) and your favourite skiing country. All this information is optional, but will help other members to find you.
- Click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the form. This will take you back to your main profile page where you can check the data you’ve added.
- You can also add a photograph of yourself if you like by selecting the ‘Edit Avatar’ button and uploading a picture.
By selecting the Members tab again, you can now browse through all the members on the site, select those that you think you may have something in common with , and either add them as a friend, or send them a message. if you have a problem with a user, you can also report their profile from this page.
Feel free to browse through the members and add yourself to whichever groups you feel may be appropriate. If you have any problems or concerns, please contact ‘admin’ and we’ll do our best to resolve any issues.